What will happen if you injure yourself but feel no pain?
Imagine getting burnt because you didn’t sense the hotness of a vessel? The widespread outer covering of the whole human body that experiences pain, tingling sensation, cold, chills, hotness, and warmth, is called skin and this protects all the organs responsible for the normal functioning of a healthy body.
Why should we keep skin healthy?
- This largest organ of our body provides body shape and structure and also helps keep harmful microbes in the environment away. Micro-organisms or germs can be extremely dangerous because they can cause severe infections if they enter the body. So guard and pamper your physical protector always!
- The skin always stays in contact with the surroundings and world around us with its intricate network of nerve endings, which help us feel different kinds of vibrations and sensations.
- It retains moisture by holding body fluids within.
- In very hot weather, capillaries near the skin dilate and permit the heated blood to cool down. In this manner, the skin regulates the temperature of the blood.
- The skin protects from deep-seated injuries to internal organs, bones, tissues, muscles.
- The skin allows Vitamin D to penetrate into skin helping bones in the body stay healthy.
- Flawless and beautiful skin always looks radiantly luminescent and attracts attention. Dead, oily, patchy, dry, acne filled skin can be treated easily with the natural goodness of Ayurvedic products online. These herbal extracts have qualities that work on the skin from deep within and keep it healthy and attractive in a natural manner without the application of any chemicals. By trying out products such as Ayurvedic Skin Care Products Online which are available on Shuddhi you can realize the difference between laboratory prepared medications and medicines gifted to us by nature.
We all want our skin to glow and are perennially searching for beauty secrets that can take care of all skincare issues naturally.
People exhibit a shining and fresh look when they have showered or exercised and this is because of the blood flow increases in the whole body.
Improved blood circulation helps keep the skin healthy and glowing so let the circulation improve with natural remedies.
All the layers of the skin need to be kept free of infections if you need to look bright and fresh. Every layer performs different functions:
- The epidermis is the first layer of skin that is responsible for skin color and cell growth.
- The second layer or dermis controls sensation and protects the skin. This layer helps the person feel cold, hot and other sensations and it also regulates body temperature by keeping a person cool. This skin layer is thick and is made out of elastic and fibrous tissue that makes the skin strong and flexible. This layer contains hair follicles, sebaceous glands, nerve endings, blood vessels, and sweat glands and generates oils that shield the skin from environmental damage.
- The subcutaneous layer or third layer insulates the body providing it with warmth when the atmosphere turns cold and chilly. The muscles lie beneath the skin but they have to be joined to the skin layers, this is one of the main functions of the third skin layer.
Skin is prone to infection because it is constantly exposed to the environment that contains innumerable bacteria, virus strains, parasites, and fungi.
It is the only barrier organs have against the environment. Bacteria may be categorized as a harmless and harmful category at the same time.
They can cause serious skin-related issues that may show up as a single dot or as a full-blown scary red rash all over the body.
Also Read: What is Dry Mouth and Its Effects on Oral Health? What are the Effective Remedies for Dry Mouth?
What is Dry Mouth and Its Effects on Oral Health? What are the Effective Remedies for Dry Mouth?
They can enter through minuscule cuts, burns, punctures or scrapes on the skin and flare up the whole body.
You may not realize but a simple daily activity like gardening or taking a bath in river water can cause the contaminants to penetrate the skin and cause severe infections.
People normally rush to doctors and come back with chemical-laden prescriptions but many times the infections become resistant to prescription drugs.
Isn’t it better to resort to herbal-based Ayurvedic products online? Shouldn’t you let herbal extracts in Ayurvedic Skin Care Products Online pamper your skin and make it glow with health?
You can stop most fungal infections and bacterial breakouts with the assistance of nature.
You do not have to stamp-feed your body with strong medicines and chemical-laden creams. Bacteria need to be eradicated from deep inside and that too without harming the body.
Being a host to harmful microorganisms like bacteria, fungi, and viruses, the human body becomes vulnerable to the attack of skin illnesses and diseases. These microbes directly affect the immune system.
At times infections show up as skin growths, inflammations or skin rashes. Skin can show many different kinds of skin problems that have similar symptoms.
An Ayurvedic consultant can easily diagnose skin conditions and take care of it with effective Ayurvedic products. The treatment may take time in some cases though small infections can be treated easily.
Who can develop skin conditions?
- Dirt, dust, and grime attract the growth of harmful microorganisms thus it is very important to stay clean and well bathed. People who are exposed to unhygienic conditions or those who do not maintain proper hygiene and sanitation standards can catch infections very easily.
- People were suffering from sugar imbalance also develop skin conditions easily. This is because high-sugar levels affect their immune system and immunity.
- Individuals with poor blood circulation are also troubled by skin rashes.
- People who are living in a hospice, hospital or nursing home for a prolonged period of time living amongst germs and this exposure can lead to infections.
- Infections caused by microorganisms flare up and show as skin conditions when there are cuts, bruises or injuries on the skin. The bacteria, parasites, fungi, and viruses enter the body easily through the cracks and infect it showing up as rashes, weals, redness, etc.
- Increasing age also makes a person develop skin infections fast.
- Individuals while undergoing some kind of strong aggressive medical treatment like chemotherapy or other drugs that affect the immunity of the body develop skin problems easily.
- People suffering from immune disorders, AIDS, immunodeficiency virus, hepatitis, and other medical conditions also come in the same category.
- Many of us are careless and come in contact with others who are suffering from a skin condition. We do not realize that the skin condition may be contagious and can spread from touch.
- People who were not particular about good hand hygiene and who share personal clothes, linen, undergarments, clothing, etc.
- Damaged skin is prone to infections and if the skin is inflamed it needs to be treated in time. Breaks or injuries exhibit secretions in some skin conditions and these can transmit the infection from one person to the other.
Natural therapies not only keep the skin fresh, lovely and toned but can also fight different skin diseases and skin infections. Herbal extracts have shown great improvement in purifying blood. Skin conditions are of different kinds:
- Black patches
- Hemorrhagic skin
- Skin eruptions
These skin outbursts can be easily treated with plant derivatives that contain anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
Blood is purified from within and Ayurvedic products work on the body as a whole to keep it healthy and disease-free.
What will happen if you injure yourself but feel no pain? Imagine getting burnt because you didn’t sense the hotness of a vessel?
The widespread outer covering of the whole human body that experiences pain, tingling sensation, cold, chills, hotness, and warmth, is called skin and this protects all the organs responsible for the normal functioning of a healthy body.
Hi, I’m the Founder and Developer of Paramedics World, a blog truly devoted to Paramedics. I am a Medical Lab Tech, a Web Developer and Bibliophiliac. My greatest hobby is to teach and motivate other peoples to do whatever they wanna do in life.